I check my to do list every night. What thing that I have not yet done. And also had it open beside my laptop during work to remind priority and jotted down some pop-up issues. Once I overcome incoming call by jotted down request, hung up then keep focusing on my task. YES!!!
- If you don’t complete your to dos, do you carry them over to the next day?
- Do you set deadlines on your to do list? When I see something is over due (for a self-imposed deadline) sometimes it makes me procrastinate even more.
- How i can do not runaway from my tasks and scary thing that i have to do??
- How can I record my accomplishment for these to do list?
- How do you not get overwhelmed by your todo list?
- Do you write your todo list at night for the next day or in the morning?
- How do you write to do lists every day and do those things
- How do you write a you’re to. Do list
- How does one prevent burn out from writing a todo list everyday? I always start out strong then dwindle to weekly lists then will just forget.
- What do you do with a task if you weren’t able to get to it? Transfer it to the next day?