- How often do you revisit your to-do list in order to add points, prioritize, and check off items already done?
- Do you write everything even up to the little things?
- How can I record my accomplishments for these to-do lists?
- How do you cut down on Reddit and social media time? Can you use fabulous for this?
- Are your to-do Lists more than 3 items? And if so, are they all dealing with the same subject? As in, do all 3 have to deal with work, or does it have a mix of home, work, and social? Which do you find easiest to follow through on?
So notes to self:
"I SHOULD BE MORE FOCUSED!!"
1. avoiding it
2. it just isn't very important to you, or
3. you are still focusing on making other items a routine.
If you're avoiding it, ask yourself why. If it isn't important or you are still struggling to accomplish the vital items on your list, it is okay to temporarily remove the ignored items until you are ready. This program works to help you feel good about all that you are changing in your life, not to beat you up with what you haven’t been doing.
So start small, create lasting routines, and enjoy seeing a new and improved you shine through.
- Do you write fun things too? Like eat ice cream.
- How do you manage tracking tasks that are both short and long term?
- How can I be more forgiving towards myself if I don’t get round to doing all the tasks I set out to complete?
- What do you do to avoid procrastination?
- How do you stay focused with exercising every day even when your whole body is sore because of the said exercise?
- Do you write your to-do list before bed or after waking up? Which once yields a longer list? Which yields more progress and completions?
- How do you remember your tasks and force yourself to check up on them in your to-do list?
- How do you prioritise your tasks? What do you consider most important?
- How should I write my to-do list?
- Sometimes I still tend to think about too many things I have to get done and I would write them out in a list. Yet I still have trouble prioritizing them and sticking to the 3 most important ones. How do I get rid of this overwhelming feeling?