- How do you prioritize your to do list tasks? And manage your time accordingly?
- How do you decide how long each thing you have on your to-do list should take? I never seem to be able to do all the things I want and never know how long they truly are going to take.
- Do you limit for number of items? Or put everything down? Perhaps also have a master to do list? How do you manage the bottomless to do list?
- I have difficulty concentrating on the task at hand. Despite serious lack of time, I still find myself procrastinating. How can I stop?
- Where do you make a note of your to-do list?
So notes to self:
"I SHOULD BE MORE FOCUSED!!"
1. avoiding it
2. it just isn't very important to you, or
3. you are still focusing on making other items a routine.
If you're avoiding it, ask yourself why. If it isn't important or you are still struggling to accomplish the vital items on your list, it is okay to temporarily remove the ignored items until you are ready. This program works to help you feel good about all that you are changing in your life, not to beat you up with what you haven’t been doing.
So start small, create lasting routines, and enjoy seeing a new and improved you shine through.
- How i can do not runaway from my tasks and scary thing that i have to do??
- How can I record my accomplishment for these to do list?
- How do you not get overwhelmed by your todo list?
- Do you write your todo list at night for the next day or in the morning?
- How do you write to do lists every day and do those things
- How do you write a you’re to. Do list
- How does one prevent burn out from writing a todo list everyday? I always start out strong then dwindle to weekly lists then will just forget.
- How do you stay consistent with your to do list to make sure you’re progressing forward and achieving your goals daily?
- What do you do with a task if you weren’t able to get to it? Transfer it to the next day?
- My to do list is always quite empty. What can I do about it?