I seem to like to purge onto the paper when I make to do lists, so I'm not distracted by my anxiety that I'm missing something. After that, I try to Schedule them and focus on only one at a time. I often expect too much of myself.
Five at the most but Usually just my top three. I sometimes add in the other two as things to get done only if my top three have been completed.
- do you often empty your to do list?
- I’m a freak when it comes to organizing and etc. but since I started my own company. I always seem to have so many things to get done which was expected but a to do list becomes so overwhelming when I have a ridiculous amount of things to get done. Does anyone else have the same issue?
- Do you ever find that you’ve put more on your to-do than you can handle? What do you do when that happens?
- What’s a main reoccurring thing on your to do list?
- Do you prefer handwritten to do lists or digital ones?
- Which one do you think is more effective? A written to do list or through an apps to do list?
- How do you get started on a task when you’re not motivated?
- Yeah what do you think would be my best option to writing a to do list easiest to hardest longest to shortest how do you do yours and how does it help you
- Do you give your to-dos a time frame or exact time to do them at? Or do you allow yourself more flexibility?
- How can I write the more efficient to-do list?