Five at the most but Usually just my top three. I sometimes add in the other two as things to get done only if my top three have been completed.
- How has keeping a to do list helped to keep you focused?
- How do you keep focus to complete the To Do list?
- What is the best time for you to write your to-do and why?
- How do you prioritize things on your to-do list?
- What rule of thumb can be used to ensure that a task is not too big?E.g. It can be completed in under 30 minutes.
I seem to like to purge onto the paper when I make to do lists, so I'm not distracted by my anxiety that I'm missing something. After that, I try to Schedule them and focus on only one at a time. I often expect too much of myself.
- Do you keep your work and your personal to-do lists separate?
- What are some small habits you are improving or working on? For example putting sandals on in the morning is one of mine. Another is drinking olive oil in the morning. What small ways have you come up with to improve your routines even just by 1%?
- How do you write it? Do you elaborate or just main points?
- How do you get strength and motivation to do even the hardest task?
- How do you keep yourself from adding in more and more new habits too quickly?
- How in depth do your To Do lists end up being?
- Does anyone use Bullet Journeling or another similar method? If so, do you find it helpful or better to keep things simple?
- Do you use the Bullet Journal method?
- Do you write your to dos for the day the morning of or the night before? Do you write each days to do at the beginning of the week?
- Do you feel fabulous?