Great question. For me, I have found the most success when keeping written record of my habits and actions. This helps me when I reflect on my choices and how they align with my goals. I personally use the polymath planner. Check it out and see if it works for you!
- Do you have a daily limit of To Do’s, in order to avoid a never ending list and encourage completion?
- Do you check things off that you are “going to do” but haven’t actually done yet?
- How long is your to do list?
- What you guys write in your to-do!main task or all tasks?
- Which habits have you taken out of your routine and what did you replace them with? And why?
- Do you prepare your to do list in the evening at day before or the in the morning on the day?
- What tools or apps, if any, do you use to manage your tasks and to do lists?
- Do you aim to complete your to-do list or only those items which you have classified are the most important?
- How many of your to do list tasks do you manage to check off at the end of the day? Did you ever manage to check it all?
- How do you keep on top of your daily tasks, and medium to long term actions you need to take? How do you prioritise them? How can I make a proven system and make into a habit?