- What kind of tasks do you write in your to-do list? Do you include basic morning habits such as drinking water, exercising? Thanks
- How do I stop myself from running away from the intimidating tasks I have to complete?
- How can I get into the habit of writing a daily to-do list?
- What do you do when in your day new tasks show up? How do you keep track of them and make sure you are on the right path?
- Is it necessary to write a to do list on paper, or is a whiteboard also fine? So, when I finish a task, does it have the same effect when I cross it as when I wipe it out?
It is important also that you don’t have a huge list everyday. Get 3-5 things done on a daily basis and you will be just fine.
(1) Don’t forget to plan time in your day for fun. Why? Because it gives you permission to HAVE FUN and something to look forward to later. If you complete the tasks you have for the day, then that’s an award in it itself! Congratulate yourself and celebrate this win by enjoying your scheduled 30 minutes or 1 hour of fun time, guilt free!
(2) Now, in situations in which you want to be proactive, retrain your brain this way. “If I plan to get these tasks done today, then I can plan for more fun time tomorrow!” (i.e. If I go ahead and do my monthly budget today, then that gives me 2 hours of fun time tomorrow, and I can binge out on my favorite TV show!”)
- Do you keep your work and your personal to-do lists separate?
- What are some small habits you are improving or working on? For example putting sandals on in the morning is one of mine. Another is drinking olive oil in the morning. What small ways have you come up with to improve your routines even just by 1%?
- How do you write it? Do you elaborate or just main points?
- How do you get strength and motivation to do even the hardest task?
- How do you keep yourself from adding in more and more new habits too quickly?
- How in depth do your To Do lists end up being?
- Does anyone use Bullet Journeling or another similar method? If so, do you find it helpful or better to keep things simple?
- Do you use the Bullet Journal method?
- Do you write your to dos for the day the morning of or the night before? Do you write each days to do at the beginning of the week?
- Do you feel fabulous?