It is important also that you don’t have a huge list everyday. Get 3-5 things done on a daily basis and you will be just fine.
(1) Don’t forget to plan time in your day for fun. Why? Because it gives you permission to HAVE FUN and something to look forward to later. If you complete the tasks you have for the day, then that’s an award in it itself! Congratulate yourself and celebrate this win by enjoying your scheduled 30 minutes or 1 hour of fun time, guilt free!
(2) Now, in situations in which you want to be proactive, retrain your brain this way. “If I plan to get these tasks done today, then I can plan for more fun time tomorrow!” (i.e. If I go ahead and do my monthly budget today, then that gives me 2 hours of fun time tomorrow, and I can binge out on my favorite TV show!”)
- do you often empty your to do list?
- I’m a freak when it comes to organizing and etc. but since I started my own company. I always seem to have so many things to get done which was expected but a to do list becomes so overwhelming when I have a ridiculous amount of things to get done. Does anyone else have the same issue?
- Do you ever find that you’ve put more on your to-do than you can handle? What do you do when that happens?
- What’s a main reoccurring thing on your to do list?
- Do you prefer handwritten to do lists or digital ones?
- Which one do you think is more effective? A written to do list or through an apps to do list?
- How do you get started on a task when you’re not motivated?
- Yeah what do you think would be my best option to writing a to do list easiest to hardest longest to shortest how do you do yours and how does it help you
- Do you give your to-dos a time frame or exact time to do them at? Or do you allow yourself more flexibility?
- How can I write the more efficient to-do list?