The reason I carry a small notebook is also so if I fill the page, there is still not much on it, which means a full day of tasks is much easier to accomplish than an enormous list.
I also use a calendar app for appointments and meetings. This is good for me to enter the day I make a meeting so I can review the day before when I am writing my list.
I always write my todo list the night before and review in the morning after meditation and workouts.
- Do you have any time management tips by any chance? I often find it takes me longer to complete tasks than it should
- How many things do you have in your to do list?
- When you reflect at the end of the day, do you have a penalty system if you did not complete what you said you would?
- If you don’t finish the list , do you leave it or put it on again the next day ?
- How to order to do list when you have so much things to do?
- How many items do you put on your daily to-do list?
- regarding writing and completing the to-do list, how do you keep yourself accountable?
- Do you have a notebook ONLY for your task list?
- Do you ever include “daily routine” items on your To-Do list? While you’re forming the habit? Always?
- I would like to know how you deal with Events etc. that require you to change your plans and so also your to do list or completely change your timetable?