The reason I carry a small notebook is also so if I fill the page, there is still not much on it, which means a full day of tasks is much easier to accomplish than an enormous list.
I also use a calendar app for appointments and meetings. This is good for me to enter the day I make a meeting so I can review the day before when I am writing my list.
I always write my todo list the night before and review in the morning after meditation and workouts.
- If you don’t complete your to dos, do you carry them over to the next day?
- Do you set deadlines on your to do list? When I see something is over due (for a self-imposed deadline) sometimes it makes me procrastinate even more.
- How i can do not runaway from my tasks and scary thing that i have to do??
- How can I record my accomplishment for these to do list?
- How do you not get overwhelmed by your todo list?
- Do you write your todo list at night for the next day or in the morning?
- How do you write to do lists every day and do those things
- How do you write a you’re to. Do list
- How does one prevent burn out from writing a todo list everyday? I always start out strong then dwindle to weekly lists then will just forget.
- How do you stay consistent with your to do list to make sure you’re progressing forward and achieving your goals daily?