The reason I carry a small notebook is also so if I fill the page, there is still not much on it, which means a full day of tasks is much easier to accomplish than an enormous list.
I also use a calendar app for appointments and meetings. This is good for me to enter the day I make a meeting so I can review the day before when I am writing my list.
I always write my todo list the night before and review in the morning after meditation and workouts.
- Where do you write your todo list? On a sticky note, a notes app or a journal?
- How many tasks do you have in your To-do list for one day?
- Do you prefer to do this in the morning? Or to prepare it the night before?
- How do you consistently keep and complete a to do list?
- How could I effectively use my time without laziness
- I need this to be so simple. And struggle to now what to include and what to leave out. Too basic and they seem pointless. Too detailed and they seem to take up too much time I could be focusing on other things… any suggestions on how to prioritise and discriminate between tasks to include and task to accept as given.
- Do you write the small and mundane tasks like cook, go for a walk etc on your list?
- What do you include in your most basic routines- what is something that simply must be done no matter what?
- Do you write only a few tasks on your to do list, or do you write everything that you have to do and then pick the top three or so to get done today? I’m never sure which approach is most effective.
- Do you check and adjust your to do list throughout the day? How do you remember?