I don’t actually, and I’ve been pretty easy on myself that if I kind of didn’t complete something I will still mark it off to help keep me positive and motivated, and try really hard the next day. I think I struggle with not completing tasks – like it’s either all or nothing. So I would rather just tick them all off or fail completely, but I’m working on this mindset. As I have been using Fabulous for 2 weeks and had a solid streak until yesterday, I think it would be good from now on to punish myself. The problem is that I don’t usually think about it/acknowledge it until just before bed and then it’s too late or I’m annoyed then.
- Where do you write your todo list? On a sticky note, a notes app or a journal?
- How many tasks do you have in your To-do list for one day?
- Do you prefer to do this in the morning? Or to prepare it the night before?
- How do you consistently keep and complete a to do list?
- How could I effectively use my time without laziness
- I need this to be so simple. And struggle to now what to include and what to leave out. Too basic and they seem pointless. Too detailed and they seem to take up too much time I could be focusing on other things… any suggestions on how to prioritise and discriminate between tasks to include and task to accept as given.
- Do you write the small and mundane tasks like cook, go for a walk etc on your list?
- What do you include in your most basic routines- what is something that simply must be done no matter what?
- Do you write only a few tasks on your to do list, or do you write everything that you have to do and then pick the top three or so to get done today? I’m never sure which approach is most effective.
- Do you check and adjust your to do list throughout the day? How do you remember?