I don’t actually, and I’ve been pretty easy on myself that if I kind of didn’t complete something I will still mark it off to help keep me positive and motivated, and try really hard the next day. I think I struggle with not completing tasks – like it’s either all or nothing. So I would rather just tick them all off or fail completely, but I’m working on this mindset. As I have been using Fabulous for 2 weeks and had a solid streak until yesterday, I think it would be good from now on to punish myself. The problem is that I don’t usually think about it/acknowledge it until just before bed and then it’s too late or I’m annoyed then.
- I feel im just writing and repeating my to do everyday.. is that ok ? 😄. Or should i think to do something new
- How do you organize your to-dos to not forget anything when you work on different projects parallelly at the same time?
- What is a good todo list?
- What should I put on my to do list? Like full on everything or just the main things I need to get done? How detailed is my question.
- How do you keep on track when having “a bad day or week “?
- How do you write your to do list?
- How do you decide what to put on your to do list? Should I drop off the smaller tasks and leave it for only the larger, more time consuming ones?
- How do you avoid from having the habit of pushing stuff for the next day?
- I have so many things to do in a day, I am a mother, a student, I have a job, exercise. I really can’t imagine narrowing a day’s to-do list to just three items. How can this be done?
- How do you choose how to group and order your tasks so they’re not as overwhelming?