Everyday is a new day and I can press reset on the next 24 hours at any time but it is easier said than done.
What got in the way of me completing my list
Add it tomorrow list
Maybe split the to-dos up in smaller to dos. Maybe they are too big just to add as one thing on your list
But this doesn’t mean you shouldn’t strive to complete it. And when you do celebrate your accomplishments. It’ll help you stick to your routine and habits.
- How many tasks do you put on your to-do list per day?
- What should always be on the to-do list of a student?
- If you don’t have a lot of activities on a weekend, what do you actually write in your to-do list?
- How long is your to-do list?
- Do you plan every day of your life or write only things that you shouldn’t forget to do?
- What do you do in order to complete your to-do list?
- Does your to-do list consist of work tasks or personal? How do you prioritize??
- How do you deal with disappointment when you don’t complete your to-do list?
- Do you plan your day hour by hour? Or what routine do you use?
- Do you find that writing your to do list helps you achieve today’s goals?