I usually writ it in my home and night before. Because when i know what are my tasks for tomorrow, it helps me to get up earlier and on time.
- How do you determine what is most and least important when faced with competing priorities?
- How do you prioritize your to do list?
- How do you schedule time for creative hobbies, like jewelry-making or drawing when you have a full-time job and kids at home?
- How to stay or get motivated to tackle your to-do lists when you feel overwhelmed and un-energized?
- I have a lot of goals for a day. I need to keep another list of goals for the week or month. Do you have a similar problem? How do you organize your tasks?
- How i can do not runaway from my tasks and scary thing that i have to do??
- How can I record my accomplishment for these to do list?
- How do you not get overwhelmed by your todo list?
- Do you write your todo list at night for the next day or in the morning?
- How do you write to do lists every day and do those things
- How do you write a you’re to. Do list
- How does one prevent burn out from writing a todo list everyday? I always start out strong then dwindle to weekly lists then will just forget.
- How do you stay consistent with your to do list to make sure you’re progressing forward and achieving your goals daily?
- What do you do with a task if you weren’t able to get to it? Transfer it to the next day?
- My to do list is always quite empty. What can I do about it?