I’m not sure. But perhaps try starting small. Or maybe try having a to do list that is only things that absolutely have to be completed. For example, meals, school runs, that sort of thing. Then a second list for the things you would like to get done. When I have free time in my day, I go to that second list and choose one. I also think it has helped me to really sit and think about what is important to me. And, lastly, keep up with Fabulous. They will show you how to do this better than I can explain. 😊
- How long are your morning and evening habits?
- How do you structure your to-do list? By priority, categories, or something else?
- What is the best time for you to write your to-do and why?
- How do you approach your to-do list. On what basis do you review and what’s your cadence?
- What is the best to do list app?
Remind yourself you are only human, you only have so much energy in a day. You still need to take time each day to relax and socialise. Despite however many things you have or want to do, you can only manage a few per day. Reward yourself for doing these things and you'll be more motivated to get through your tasks daily.
- Do you keep your work and your personal to-do lists separate?
- What are some small habits you are improving or working on? For example putting sandals on in the morning is one of mine. Another is drinking olive oil in the morning. What small ways have you come up with to improve your routines even just by 1%?
- How do you write it? Do you elaborate or just main points?
- How do you get strength and motivation to do even the hardest task?
- How do you keep yourself from adding in more and more new habits too quickly?
- How in depth do your To Do lists end up being?
- Does anyone use Bullet Journeling or another similar method? If so, do you find it helpful or better to keep things simple?
- Do you use the Bullet Journal method?
- Do you write your to dos for the day the morning of or the night before? Do you write each days to do at the beginning of the week?
- Do you feel fabulous?