- What apps you use for getting things done?
- I have anxiety starting a task because I can’t focus on seeing the tasks step by step. Any tricks to overcome this?
- When does you planning system or list get in your way and slow you down? Why?
- How long does it usually take you to write down your to-do list ?
- How do you specify the duration of tasks, and what do you do to stop yourself from gaming the task (i.e., waiting it out with low effort) if you really don’t feel like doing it today?
It also is easier for me to identify and keep track of some of my Daily ToDo items and helps remind me to complete that task.
However it is not good in that I tend to copy and paste a whole ToDo List which then sometimes devalues the importance of the ToDo List.
- How do you prioritise things on your to do list?
- What happens when you don’t have anything to do?
- Share your to do list templates/techniques
- How can I effectively stick to my to do list?
- What do you do when you don’t complete everything on your to do list? How do you not feel defeated?
- What to do items can you make into routines or habits instead?
- How do you balance making your to do list both feasible and inspiring? (If my to do list is only things I know I can get done in a day it is too simple and makes me not feel like I will achieve the things I want to
- I’m interested to know how many todo lists others have
- How far should I scale back my expectations when I fail? What if I fail every time for the rest of my life?
- How many items do you write in your To-do?