have a memo app on my phone which i check every couple of hours, plus i write my to – do lists out & put them up on the fridge
I add repeated tasks to my routine, changing the order & adding new tasks and thoughts as needed. Water is always first and last as I find it helps in so many ways both mental and physical. Next, each day I copy from the previous day my list of daily tasks so nothing is lost. I also copy & paste my list of top 3 priorities from one day to the next, of course editing and adding items as needed. I look at my routine as soon as I wake up. Remember, lists are helpful, but consistent action is essential. Finally don’t waste time berating yourself. Just continue to work from wherever you are.
- Do you keep your work and your personal to-do lists separate?
- What are some small habits you are improving or working on? For example putting sandals on in the morning is one of mine. Another is drinking olive oil in the morning. What small ways have you come up with to improve your routines even just by 1%?
- How do you write it? Do you elaborate or just main points?
- How do you get strength and motivation to do even the hardest task?
- How do you keep yourself from adding in more and more new habits too quickly?
- How in depth do your To Do lists end up being?
- Does anyone use Bullet Journeling or another similar method? If so, do you find it helpful or better to keep things simple?
- Do you use the Bullet Journal method?
- Do you write your to dos for the day the morning of or the night before? Do you write each days to do at the beginning of the week?
- Do you feel fabulous?