I have a long to do list, so that I don’t forget snything. And everyday I select no more than 4-6 tasks. I try to select a big important task to guide my day, but I am still learning to prioritize the important over the urgent and interruptions. Which I find quite difficult!
While you start to make a new change in yourself, in the beginning it feels uneasy and complex but as we go on it becomes easier, so at all it needs a self-belief and dedication towards our goal. That's why I put everything on my to-do list which makes me better.
I don't count going to classes as tasks, so I will usually complete around 3-5 tasks each day. If I have a lot of energy and time I can complete 6-8 tasks, but it's rare.
I see 3 tasks as a minimum. Make sure that you don't make your tasks too big!
As many as I really want to do. Some days life gets in the way and some don't get done. Don't scold yourself or feel bad for what you didn't do. Celebrate what you did accomplish (If you know you honestly tried) and know that tomorrow is always a new beginning. Every day is a chance to learn more about yourself and your limits. Remember, you can always adjust what's on your list.
- Do you have any time management tips by any chance? I often find it takes me longer to complete tasks than it should
- How many things do you have in your to do list?
- When you reflect at the end of the day, do you have a penalty system if you did not complete what you said you would?
- If you don’t finish the list , do you leave it or put it on again the next day ?
- How to order to do list when you have so much things to do?
- How many items do you put on your daily to-do list?
- regarding writing and completing the to-do list, how do you keep yourself accountable?
- Do you have a notebook ONLY for your task list?
- Do you ever include “daily routine” items on your To-Do list? While you’re forming the habit? Always?
- I would like to know how you deal with Events etc. that require you to change your plans and so also your to do list or completely change your timetable?