I surround myself with people I know want me best. And I also tell myself; “look you can do this, it is just small baby steps”. Important thing is not to beat yourself up when you miss one thing 😉 it always gets better 👊🏻 Power up
I don’t have the same routines for the weekend that I have on the weekdays. The keystone habits of gratitude and being active are still there, but others are not. Consistency comes from performing a routine, but not the same routine, if that makes any sense.
I don't, always. But that's okay! I don't beat myself up about it. But I try to always do my core rituals, and the more I do them the more natural they become and it stops taking effort to do them every day. So yeah, some Saturdays I don't check off the last of my AM rituals until late afternoon 😂 But I'm still taking the time to do them. And if I don't do them I try to make it a conscious, mindful decision not to. Because some days you NEED a break from routine, even if your routines are healthy and beneficial.
I don't. I take breaks on the weekend to help me stay consistent in the long run. I think breaks are just as important.
I dont use concept of weekdays and weekends. There are just days. Therefore I don't have problem. Sunday is just the day I don't do shopping, and with Saturday are days when I don't have job meetings. Just it.
- what are some things you always put on your to do? do you find that having the same activity at the same space everyday makes you more likely or less likely to actually do it??
- How do you realistically decide how long a task will take and how many you should plan for the day?
- Do you order your list by importance or is it just random?
- How long should my to do list be?
- Is the habit effective for you ?
- How to manage my time?
- Do you have a daily limit of To Do’s, in order to avoid a never ending list and encourage completion?
- Do you check things off that you are “going to do” but haven’t actually done yet?
- How long is your to do list?
- What you guys write in your to-do!main task or all tasks?