I acknowledge that I won't be able to do all my habits especially when travelling with other people. Then I make a vacation version of each ritual with what I've decided are the most important habits for morning, afternoon, and evening. Also make your routines part of your vacation itinerary?
- How do you organize your to-do list?
- What do you do with big tasks that can’t really be broken down? How do you motivate yourself to complete them?
- Do you still write out your to-do list every single day though the things you need to do are the same for the following days?
- How do you shop for groceries?
- Do you allow yourself to put frivolous but joy-creating activities on your to do list? (Watching a movie. Enjoying a piece of chocolate)
- Do you keep your work and your personal to-do lists separate?
- What are some small habits you are improving or working on? For example putting sandals on in the morning is one of mine. Another is drinking olive oil in the morning. What small ways have you come up with to improve your routines even just by 1%?
- How do you write it? Do you elaborate or just main points?
- How do you get strength and motivation to do even the hardest task?
- How do you keep yourself from adding in more and more new habits too quickly?
- How in depth do your To Do lists end up being?
- Does anyone use Bullet Journeling or another similar method? If so, do you find it helpful or better to keep things simple?
- Do you use the Bullet Journal method?
- Do you write your to dos for the day the morning of or the night before? Do you write each days to do at the beginning of the week?
- Do you feel fabulous?