I acknowledge that I won't be able to do all my habits especially when travelling with other people. Then I make a vacation version of each ritual with what I've decided are the most important habits for morning, afternoon, and evening. Also make your routines part of your vacation itinerary?
- What are some grab-and-go breakfasts for when you wake up late?
- Do you floss before brushing or after brushing?
- How do you account for and manage relaxation and break time?
- How do you motivate yourself to actually exercise? Exercise is part of my morning routine in theory, but that just means that I don’t finish my morning routine until three in the afternoon because I hate exercise so much that I do nothing for hours in order to avoid exercising. And then the day is shot.
- How can I get up earlier in the morning? If I get up later, I do not have enough time for breakfast. I don’t want to have a brunch or lunch as my first meal of the day.
- Do you keep seperate lists for work and private life?
- What changes in yourself have you experienced since you started using Fabulous?
- What do you use for your to-do list?
- When do you make your to-do list? Why do you choose that time of day?
- How can I focus and concentrate on my studies?
- How do you keep a goal that you’ve tried to achieve so many times and failed each time? How do you keep going toward that goal with a positive attitude?
- How do you keep up your habits when on vacation?
- How can I get into the habit of writing a daily to-do list?
- How do I create a meditation schedule for myself?
- Do you add to-dos that are due a few days from now?