Well this is hard because I just started but I think as the days go on I will get use to it. The habbit is effective and that is why I did it in the first place. I think you should give it a try as well.
- do you Gey upset when you get too busy and forget to check it off? cause the you have start all over don’t you?
- What is your strategy to help you get things done?
- What are some of your common distractions and what did you do to block them?
- How do you deal with tasks that you didn’t complete that day, week or month?
- How do you stop certain habits?
- Where do you write your todo list? On a sticky note, a notes app or a journal?
- How many tasks do you have in your To-do list for one day?
- Do you prefer to do this in the morning? Or to prepare it the night before?
- How do you consistently keep and complete a to do list?
- How could I effectively use my time without laziness