It never happened to me so far, but in that case I would rebuild my abits starting from my morning routine and then my evening routine. So in a couple of weeks I will restore my energies and then I could concentrate on the other abits.
This happens to me, recently it seems frequently, no harm in just jumping back in. To me, I’ll even jump back in mid-day, or mid-routine!
- what are some things you always put on your to do? do you find that having the same activity at the same space everyday makes you more likely or less likely to actually do it??
- How do you realistically decide how long a task will take and how many you should plan for the day?
- Do you order your list by importance or is it just random?
- How long should my to do list be?
- Is the habit effective for you ?
- How to manage my time?
- Do you have a daily limit of To Do’s, in order to avoid a never ending list and encourage completion?
- Do you check things off that you are “going to do” but haven’t actually done yet?
- How long is your to do list?
- What you guys write in your to-do!main task or all tasks?