Write down the top 3-5 things to do and give yourself a time frame to have it done and see if you can do it before the deadline.
Try to break it up in bitesized pieces, maybe spread it out over several moments instead of forcing yourself to do everything at once; unless it needs to be done ASAP. But for me it helps in a way that keeps me from getting overwhelmed before I start on it.
- what are some things you always put on your to do? do you find that having the same activity at the same space everyday makes you more likely or less likely to actually do it??
- How do you realistically decide how long a task will take and how many you should plan for the day?
- Do you order your list by importance or is it just random?
- How long should my to do list be?
- Is the habit effective for you ?
- How to manage my time?
- Do you have a daily limit of To Do’s, in order to avoid a never ending list and encourage completion?
- Do you check things off that you are “going to do” but haven’t actually done yet?
- How long is your to do list?
- What you guys write in your to-do!main task or all tasks?