Yes absolutely get the most important things done and if you can’t complete some of the other stuff just make a note of it so you won’t never do it
- How often do you check your list?
- Do you maintain a physical book for your to-day lists or are you keeping them digitally?
- How often do you revisit your to-do list in order to add points, prioritize, and check off items already done?
- What do you eat for breakfast and what time do you eat breakfast?
- Who else has a different way of doing habits or to-do lists?
Yes, I put it in a separate to do list dump. Then everyday I choose from that list the top 5 important things I have to do. This keeps me focused on the important tasks and prevents me from being overwhelmed from seeing a list too long.
Yes I create a long list then do what is able and necessary. I am not being good at following up on things that need to be done the next day.
Right now I am trying to make short lists so I can finish task in one day. But if something is left I put it for next day if it is suiting. I do not do lists for later time in the future.
I use the David Allen method of 'getting things done' and have lists associated with a place or activity. That way they are specific to my focus away that time and im not worrying about something like cat food when I'm at work.
- How i can do not runaway from my tasks and scary thing that i have to do??
- How can I record my accomplishment for these to do list?
- How do you not get overwhelmed by your todo list?
- Do you write your todo list at night for the next day or in the morning?
- How do you write to do lists every day and do those things
- How do you write a you’re to. Do list
- How does one prevent burn out from writing a todo list everyday? I always start out strong then dwindle to weekly lists then will just forget.
- How do you stay consistent with your to do list to make sure you’re progressing forward and achieving your goals daily?
- What do you do with a task if you weren’t able to get to it? Transfer it to the next day?
- My to do list is always quite empty. What can I do about it?