First of all you need to make it your own. What is your morning routine? What is your evening routine? Once you’ve done that following the list is pretty easy and it can be kind of fun to try to get all your checkmarks
Gl Dis Q.
When a need I boost of self confience I stick to some task of the list. It make me feel good. I hope I understood your question because I'mincreasing my English
Honestly, sometimes I go off track but it takes all the energy I have to get back on track. It's tough but just keep preparing your list. It will get better.
Sometimes I switch it up and do the list differently depending on my day and how I feel but if you want to do it in order put the harder tasks first then you can get them out of the way and ease your way through the rest of the routine. It can make you want to avoid doing it since it’s the first task but find something motivating to make you want to start and finish it. If this doesn’t work them start with a few easy task ease your way into it them do the harder tasks the end with some easy ones hope this helps
- How could I effectively use my time without laziness
- I need this to be so simple. And struggle to now what to include and what to leave out. Too basic and they seem pointless. Too detailed and they seem to take up too much time I could be focusing on other things… any suggestions on how to prioritise and discriminate between tasks to include and task to accept as given.
- Do you write the small and mundane tasks like cook, go for a walk etc on your list?
- What do you include in your most basic routines- what is something that simply must be done no matter what?
- Do you write only a few tasks on your to do list, or do you write everything that you have to do and then pick the top three or so to get done today? I’m never sure which approach is most effective.
- Do you check and adjust your to do list throughout the day? How do you remember?
- Do you ever feel like you write to much stuff to do for one day?
- Do you write down your routines too or skip them since they are ‘routines’?
- Which order do you accomplish your tasks? Due date? Importance? Fun making it?
- what are some things you always put on your to do? do you find that having the same activity at the same space everyday makes you more likely or less likely to actually do it??