It takes me about 10 minutes? You just have to do it everyday at the same time (I do it in the morning or afternoon). Or everytime just immediately write down something that you remember and thats it.
Planning is not historically my strong suit. But I am learning. It takes only a few minutes to plan what to do for the day making sure I have time for my biggest priorities. I use any additional time to make myself think ahead. Not stopping with this current day is helpful.
Friedrich Wilhelm F.
I time myself to write on my journal for no more of ten minutes a day. About 3 minutes is spent on my top 3 tasks. I align them to my priorities. The reason why I do my todos at the same time I make my journal entries is that it allows me to keep focus on what is really important.
- I feel im just writing and repeating my to do everyday.. is that ok ? 😄. Or should i think to do something new
- How do you organize your to-dos to not forget anything when you work on different projects parallelly at the same time?
- What is a good todo list?
- What should I put on my to do list? Like full on everything or just the main things I need to get done? How detailed is my question.
- How do you keep on track when having “a bad day or week “?
- How do you write your to do list?
- How do you decide what to put on your to do list? Should I drop off the smaller tasks and leave it for only the larger, more time consuming ones?
- How do you avoid from having the habit of pushing stuff for the next day?
- I have so many things to do in a day, I am a mother, a student, I have a job, exercise. I really can’t imagine narrowing a day’s to-do list to just three items. How can this be done?
- How do you choose how to group and order your tasks so they’re not as overwhelming?