It takes me about 10 minutes? You just have to do it everyday at the same time (I do it in the morning or afternoon). Or everytime just immediately write down something that you remember and thats it.
Planning is not historically my strong suit. But I am learning. It takes only a few minutes to plan what to do for the day making sure I have time for my biggest priorities. I use any additional time to make myself think ahead. Not stopping with this current day is helpful.
Friedrich Wilhelm F.
I time myself to write on my journal for no more of ten minutes a day. About 3 minutes is spent on my top 3 tasks. I align them to my priorities. The reason why I do my todos at the same time I make my journal entries is that it allows me to keep focus on what is really important.
- How many tasks do you put on your to-do list per day?
- What should always be on the to-do list of a student?
- If you don’t have a lot of activities on a weekend, what do you actually write in your to-do list?
- How long is your to-do list?
- Do you plan every day of your life or write only things that you shouldn’t forget to do?
- What do you do in order to complete your to-do list?
- Does your to-do list consist of work tasks or personal? How do you prioritize??
- How do you deal with disappointment when you don’t complete your to-do list?
- Do you plan your day hour by hour? Or what routine do you use?
- Do you find that writing your to do list helps you achieve today’s goals?