I'm not really sure how I motivate myself to exercise, but one thing I find that helps is having someone to join me for the workout. If I know I'm supposed to be working out with someone I find I'm more likely to stick to my plan to workout on a particular day.
I like exercise so for me it is not a chore. When I am feeling jaded just the act of putting my shoes on does the motivation.
Tell you the truth I don't exercise all the time but when I do I sometimes just do it and not think about it. I not really big on exercise but i do try to at least walk or get up and move around and i was told even dancing helps so just do your best and think of why you want to do it and don't do it for anyone but you.
- How do you prioritise things on your to do list?
- What happens when you don’t have anything to do?
- Share your to do list templates/techniques
- How can I effectively stick to my to do list?
- What do you do when you don’t complete everything on your to do list? How do you not feel defeated?
- What to do items can you make into routines or habits instead?
- How do you balance making your to do list both feasible and inspiring? (If my to do list is only things I know I can get done in a day it is too simple and makes me not feel like I will achieve the things I want to
- I’m interested to know how many todo lists others have
- How far should I scale back my expectations when I fail? What if I fail every time for the rest of my life?
- How many items do you write in your To-do?