Tell you the truth I don't exercise all the time but when I do I sometimes just do it and not think about it. I not really big on exercise but i do try to at least walk or get up and move around and i was told even dancing helps so just do your best and think of why you want to do it and don't do it for anyone but you.
V Nea E.
I like exercise so for me it is not a chore. When I am feeling jaded just the act of putting my shoes on does the motivation.
I'm not really sure how I motivate myself to exercise, but one thing I find that helps is having someone to join me for the workout. If I know I'm supposed to be working out with someone I find I'm more likely to stick to my plan to workout on a particular day.
- How far in advance do you put tasks on your to do list? I am a big procrastinator and if I see something on my to do list that’s not due for a while I tend to just ignore it. Any suggestions on how to solve this?
- How far ahead should one write their list.. i.e. daily, weekly or monthly?
- Is it any way to make do to list more creative but still keep them simple?
- What strategies do you use to prioritize & organize “to do now” vs “to do later” tasks?
- How to make sure you stick to your list when something else that you need to finish first just popped out?
- How to make a to do list more interesting?
- time management? How to be more effective with time? I am a person who cares a lot about details, and in my work, I tend to refine concepts a lot. I find myself time swept often and offset my to do’s.
- How can I do a ideal write to do list? Can you share an example
- How do you manage your energy Vs. Your ambition (i.e. multiplicity of projects you want to do) ?
- How do you prioritise your three main things to do when you have loads more to do?