Tell you the truth I don't exercise all the time but when I do I sometimes just do it and not think about it. I not really big on exercise but i do try to at least walk or get up and move around and i was told even dancing helps so just do your best and think of why you want to do it and don't do it for anyone but you.
V Nea E.
I like exercise so for me it is not a chore. When I am feeling jaded just the act of putting my shoes on does the motivation.
I'm not really sure how I motivate myself to exercise, but one thing I find that helps is having someone to join me for the workout. If I know I'm supposed to be working out with someone I find I'm more likely to stick to my plan to workout on a particular day.
- what are some things you always put on your to do? do you find that having the same activity at the same space everyday makes you more likely or less likely to actually do it??
- How do you realistically decide how long a task will take and how many you should plan for the day?
- Do you order your list by importance or is it just random?
- How long should my to do list be?
- Is the habit effective for you ?
- How to manage my time?
- Do you have a daily limit of To Do’s, in order to avoid a never ending list and encourage completion?
- Do you check things off that you are “going to do” but haven’t actually done yet?
- How long is your to do list?
- What you guys write in your to-do!main task or all tasks?