- What floss do you use?
- Any suggestions about separating work and personal daily tasks? And do you have any suggestions about how to get things done at work, “leave work at work”, and not be tired when I get home?
- What do you do if you have a bad mood before studying?
- Do you have any awesome recipes to share? I need some inspiration! Cheers! and thanks in advance!
- What other dental hygiene habits besides flossing and brushing do you recommend?
Perhaps also give yourself credit and take a moment to congratulate yourself and feel good about sticking to your routines and rituals.
In fact, using one of the Fabulous App Meditations for self gratitude may be a first step to meditation while trying your best to continue your routines and rituals and feeling good about yourself for doing that.
But if it is overwhelming- pause. Give yourself a break, then try again. Don’t give up.
- Do you also put your daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly goals in a prioritized list and add them to a to do list as time allows?
- How have people found intermittent fasting?
- How do you track nested to-dos (like subtasks for bigger tasks)?
- How do you decide what to put on your To-Do list?
- I am finding it helpful to use one of the Fabulous App Mental/Thought Exercises- specifically one of the evening deep rest meditation exercises to help me go to sleep. But it doesn’t always work because I still have my iPhone with me in bed or near me. In fact, sometimes I don’t do the nighttime deep rest meditation at all and then I get caught up in watching on demand TV or something. Does anyone use the Audible to listen to a book to fall asleep or read their Kindle on regular basis to read and fall asleep? Any suggestions on how to develop a good evening habit to meditate, read, and fall asleep?
- How can I realistically write my to-do lists? I am keeping them grounded but lately I am not able to everything on them. Especially deep work.
- How do I reduce the number of things on my to-do list?
- How should I prioritize my to-do list?
- Do people add to their list throughout the day or write a complete list each morning and prioritise only those tasks? Sometimes I add to my list throughout the day and my initial goals are either shifted or reprioritised.
- What kind of tasks do you write in your to-do list? Do you include basic morning habits such as drinking water, exercising? Thanks