- Do you keep seperate lists for work and private life?
- What exercises can I do after waking up (jumping, kicking, and stretching, etc.) in order to get rid of sleepiness? Will martial art training help?
- How do you declutter a small house?
- Is it better to process to do list at today’s morning or at night for tomorrow?
- How do I wake my brain up enough in the morning to remind myself not to get back in bed?
Perhaps also give yourself credit and take a moment to congratulate yourself and feel good about sticking to your routines and rituals.
In fact, using one of the Fabulous App Meditations for self gratitude may be a first step to meditation while trying your best to continue your routines and rituals and feeling good about yourself for doing that.
But if it is overwhelming- pause. Give yourself a break, then try again. Don’t give up.
- How can we achieve big goals?
- How can I keep from overloading my to-do list?
- How often do you revisit your to-do list in order to add points, prioritize, and check off items already done?
- What advice has helped you the most regarding writing a to do list?
- How many items is a realistic number to put on your to-do list?
- How do you keep from getting overwhelmed?
- How can I complete more of my to-do list in a day and really focus on the least exciting tasks at hand?
- What’s working better for you: exercising first thing in the morning or after your one big thing is done? Or evening?
- How to deal with laziness/ procrastination? Tips needed rn.
- How do you prioritize the tasks on your list?