I put it in order as I wake till I go back to sleep. It doesn’t really matter if I follow then concretely as long as I am able to check them off the list to feel achieved instead of pressure.
- How do you start working when you are so lazy and used to procrastinating?
- How can I stretch my arms properly?
- Where is the ideal place to meditate?
- Do you think stretching (like yoga) is a form of exercise, or should it involve increasing your heart rate?
- What 8 minutes exercises do you do in the morning?
- How do you get around to everything on your checklist? I never seem to have the the endurance!
- Do you include new tasks in your to do or incorporate habits that are already in your daily routines?
- What is your most recomended habit for life?
- How do you motivate yourself?
- What do you put on your to-do list?
- Do you write your to-do list at night for the next day or in the morning?
- How long did it take before you really knew within yourself that the transition to healthy habits was formed?
- What’s the most challenging part when it comes to accomplishing your to do list?
- Do you consider tasks that are short differently from the long ones?
- Do you find that writing down time for leisure or breaks enhances your productivity?