I put it in order as I wake till I go back to sleep. It doesn’t really matter if I follow then concretely as long as I am able to check them off the list to feel achieved instead of pressure.
- What is the best exercise for chronic low back pain?
- What are some study hacks every student should know?
- Is it better to stretch at night? In the morning? Or both?
- If you know that you have a test in two or more weeks, how do you study for that? I usually study a few days before but it’s not helping.
- On busy mornings what’s the best way to fit breakfast in?
- How do you plan your day? I have to work for my job and have to study for a big exam. 24 hours for a day isn’t enough for me 🙈
- Should I write the time to do them as well? Cause it freaks me out when I don’t finish them on the written time.
- How do you approach your to-do list. On what basis do you review and what’s your cadence?
- How many items should my to-do list contain? How often should I check the to-do: once or twice a day?
- If you’re self-employed, what do you do to stay motivated, or feel accomplished?
- How do you get yourself motivated to exercise?
- I’d like to ask other members about their rituals. How do they set theirs and what does that look like?
- How do you set up your to-do list and what items do not make the cut?
- How do you fit writing your to-do list in your busy morning schedule?
- Are your to-do Lists more than 3 items? And if so, are they all dealing with the same subject? As in, do all 3 have to deal with work, or does it have a mix of home, work, and social? Which do you find easiest to follow through on?