I do see myself more focused then I was 6 months ago. Also with better habits. But feeling fabulous…depends on the day lol
Last month I gave birth. In the process of recovering and bringing my baby home I had to throw all of my rituals and productivity out the window. Some days I manage to accomplish a ton, others I just take care of myself and the baby. I realize how much I looked forward to completing rituals and having a schedule when that was possible. Someday we will have a schedule again. For now, one foot in front of the other is the only goal.
- Do you have any time management tips by any chance? I often find it takes me longer to complete tasks than it should
- How many things do you have in your to do list?
- When you reflect at the end of the day, do you have a penalty system if you did not complete what you said you would?
- If you don’t finish the list , do you leave it or put it on again the next day ?
- How to order to do list when you have so much things to do?
- How many items do you put on your daily to-do list?
- regarding writing and completing the to-do list, how do you keep yourself accountable?
- Do you have a notebook ONLY for your task list?
- Do you ever include “daily routine” items on your To-Do list? While you’re forming the habit? Always?
- I would like to know how you deal with Events etc. that require you to change your plans and so also your to do list or completely change your timetable?