I do see myself more focused then I was 6 months ago. Also with better habits. But feeling fabulous…depends on the day lol
Last month I gave birth. In the process of recovering and bringing my baby home I had to throw all of my rituals and productivity out the window. Some days I manage to accomplish a ton, others I just take care of myself and the baby. I realize how much I looked forward to completing rituals and having a schedule when that was possible. Someday we will have a schedule again. For now, one foot in front of the other is the only goal.
- What happens when you don’t have anything to do?
- Share your to do list templates/techniques
- How can I effectively stick to my to do list?
- What do you do when you don’t complete everything on your to do list? How do you not feel defeated?
- What to do items can you make into routines or habits instead?
- How do you balance making your to do list both feasible and inspiring? (If my to do list is only things I know I can get done in a day it is too simple and makes me not feel like I will achieve the things I want to
- I’m interested to know how many todo lists others have
- How far should I scale back my expectations when I fail? What if I fail every time for the rest of my life?
- How many items do you write in your To-do?
- How do you make time for yourself with 5 kids and a husband who works 12-14 hours a day?