I’m new to this but what I do is think about it the night before and write it down the next morning. I try to include the most important things I need to get done for the day. I hope this helps.
- Does it take you the full 10 minutes to write your to-do? I know I can reduce the time if needed. But how long does it typically take you to complete it? And how do you address different types of to-do items, like house chores, shopping lists and people to call, etc?
- Any ideas on how to keep a list for the personal parts of your life? For me, it works at work, but as soon as I’m home I lose it.
- How many tasks per day should I write?
- What rule of thumb can be used to ensure that a task is not too big?E.g. It can be completed in under 30 minutes.
- Do you have several To Do lists for different occasions?
- Do you keep your work and your personal to-do lists separate?
- What are some small habits you are improving or working on? For example putting sandals on in the morning is one of mine. Another is drinking olive oil in the morning. What small ways have you come up with to improve your routines even just by 1%?
- How do you write it? Do you elaborate or just main points?
- How do you get strength and motivation to do even the hardest task?
- How do you keep yourself from adding in more and more new habits too quickly?
- How in depth do your To Do lists end up being?
- Does anyone use Bullet Journeling or another similar method? If so, do you find it helpful or better to keep things simple?
- Do you use the Bullet Journal method?
- Do you write your to dos for the day the morning of or the night before? Do you write each days to do at the beginning of the week?
- Do you feel fabulous?