I always prioritize together my work and personal life tasks for personal balance and real sense of need.
I ask myself if the task will move the needle (get me closer to reaching my goals).
The tasks that move the needle are my priorities.
I also try to limit my to do list, less is more. I feel overwhelmed when I have a long list.
I try adding at least one fun thing to the list.
I hope that helped.
- How many tasks do you put on your to-do list per day?
- What should always be on the to-do list of a student?
- If you don’t have a lot of activities on a weekend, what do you actually write in your to-do list?
- How long is your to-do list?
- Do you plan every day of your life or write only things that you shouldn’t forget to do?
- What do you do in order to complete your to-do list?
- Does your to-do list consist of work tasks or personal? How do you prioritize??
- How do you deal with disappointment when you don’t complete your to-do list?
- Do you plan your day hour by hour? Or what routine do you use?
- Do you find that writing your to do list helps you achieve today’s goals?