I’ll try to think about it on my way to work and then to get it done once I am done driving, take a little less time to write my to do list no matter what.
- Is it better to write a to do list each morning, or less often? Like three times a week?
- How important REALLY is it to write my To Do’s on physical paper? (I find entering it in Fabulous app works for me and if that goes away I can use my Cozi app. I cannot keep track of notebooks or notepapers. Or even books. I read books on my phone.)
- I have difficulty concentrating on the task at hand. Despite serious lack of time, I still find myself procrastinating. How can I stop?
- How do you decide how long each thing you have on your to-do list should take? I never seem to be able to do all the things I want and never know how long they truly are going to take.
- How detailed are you in writing your morning to-do list? Sometimes I get paralyzed by not knowing how big or small I should go.
Actual in my current morning schedule I need only half hour to complete it. Bcoz drinking water, 7 mins exercise and breakfast is easy task. Keep going.
Prioritize parts of your morning routine you must do before work, or take minimum time to complete. For example, drinking water or taking prescribed medication. You can then do the remaining tasks during a break or when you come home.
- What do you do when you don’t complete everything on your to do list? How do you not feel defeated?
- What to do items can you make into routines or habits instead?
- How do you balance making your to do list both feasible and inspiring? (If my to do list is only things I know I can get done in a day it is too simple and makes me not feel like I will achieve the things I want to
- I’m interested to know how many todo lists others have
- How far should I scale back my expectations when I fail? What if I fail every time for the rest of my life?
- How many items do you write in your To-do?
- How do you make time for yourself with 5 kids and a husband who works 12-14 hours a day?
- What specific practice do you have to keep your to do list simple, creative, and productive?
- When is the best time to write a To-do list. Before you sleep or when you wake up.
- Does your Write My To Do habit has deadlines?