I’ll try to think about it on my way to work and then to get it done once I am done driving, take a little less time to write my to do list no matter what.
Prioritize parts of your morning routine you must do before work, or take minimum time to complete. For example, drinking water or taking prescribed medication. You can then do the remaining tasks during a break or when you come home.
Actual in my current morning schedule I need only half hour to complete it. Bcoz drinking water, 7 mins exercise and breakfast is easy task. Keep going.
- Do you have any time management tips by any chance? I often find it takes me longer to complete tasks than it should
- How many things do you have in your to do list?
- When you reflect at the end of the day, do you have a penalty system if you did not complete what you said you would?
- If you don’t finish the list , do you leave it or put it on again the next day ?
- How to order to do list when you have so much things to do?
- How many items do you put on your daily to-do list?
- regarding writing and completing the to-do list, how do you keep yourself accountable?
- Do you have a notebook ONLY for your task list?
- Do you ever include “daily routine” items on your To-Do list? While you’re forming the habit? Always?
- I would like to know how you deal with Events etc. that require you to change your plans and so also your to do list or completely change your timetable?