I’ll try to think about it on my way to work and then to get it done once I am done driving, take a little less time to write my to do list no matter what.
- Everyone has the same hours, but everyone does not have access to the same resources, which is still not an excuse. How do I remained focus on my own achievements, without comparing my 24 hours spent to Beyonce and Oprah’s?
- How do I get the motivation, especially in the morning?
- How much do you break down tasks when you make your lists?
- Do you set deadlines on your to do list? When I see something is overdue (for a self-imposed deadline) sometimes it makes me procrastinate even more.
- Are you writing your to-do list in the morning or in the evening and why?
Actual in my current morning schedule I need only half hour to complete it. Bcoz drinking water, 7 mins exercise and breakfast is easy task. Keep going.
Prioritize parts of your morning routine you must do before work, or take minimum time to complete. For example, drinking water or taking prescribed medication. You can then do the remaining tasks during a break or when you come home.
- Do you write fun things too? Like eat ice cream.
- How do you manage tracking tasks that are both short and long term?
- How can I be more forgiving towards myself if I don’t get round to doing all the tasks I set out to complete?
- What do you do to avoid procrastination?
- How do you stay focused with exercising every day even when your whole body is sore because of the said exercise?
- Do you write your to-do list before bed or after waking up? Which once yields a longer list? Which yields more progress and completions?
- How do you remember your tasks and force yourself to check up on them in your to-do list?
- How do you prioritise your tasks? What do you consider most important?
- How should I write my to-do list?
- Sometimes I still tend to think about too many things I have to get done and I would write them out in a list. Yet I still have trouble prioritizing them and sticking to the 3 most important ones. How do I get rid of this overwhelming feeling?