I’ll try to think about it on my way to work and then to get it done once I am done driving, take a little less time to write my to do list no matter what.
- How do you schedule time for creative hobbies, like jewelry-making or drawing when you have a full-time job and kids at home?
- When and why do others like to do their To do lists for the day?
- How often should I review my entire to-do list?
- If you miss a day of reporting your routine, do you go back and fill it out afterwards?
- How do you make sure you accomplish things on your list?
Actual in my current morning schedule I need only half hour to complete it. Bcoz drinking water, 7 mins exercise and breakfast is easy task. Keep going.
Prioritize parts of your morning routine you must do before work, or take minimum time to complete. For example, drinking water or taking prescribed medication. You can then do the remaining tasks during a break or when you come home.
- How i can do not runaway from my tasks and scary thing that i have to do??
- How can I record my accomplishment for these to do list?
- How do you not get overwhelmed by your todo list?
- Do you write your todo list at night for the next day or in the morning?
- How do you write to do lists every day and do those things
- How do you write a you’re to. Do list
- How does one prevent burn out from writing a todo list everyday? I always start out strong then dwindle to weekly lists then will just forget.
- How do you stay consistent with your to do list to make sure you’re progressing forward and achieving your goals daily?
- What do you do with a task if you weren’t able to get to it? Transfer it to the next day?
- My to do list is always quite empty. What can I do about it?