Once u have this list every other day set aside about 5 mins to prioritise and sequence / rank the activities basis the impact and urgency. Where required if u have additional info around only u could do it get them on top. Where someone else could do, delegate and
ensure its followed up for closure.
Go by the order in which its prioritized and complete one at a time. Key thing: Don't worry that u have a big list at any time. Say to your self that you are getting better at it and soon u will clear this off. Ta ta you are already crunching ur task lists.
- How to deal with multiple high priority tasks, and more firefighting tasks than quality time tasks?
- How do you make sure to get all your to do list done the day you write it?
- What happens if you can’t do my routines due to Illness? And where do i find the answers to these questions?
- Im currently on my vacation so when i will be going to school when will i write a to do list because we dont know what teacher is going to give us on that particular day ?
- How may I stick to my plans and to do list? as the action are being moved from one day to another
- How do you determine what to write and what to skip? I wrote 4 pages in my bullet journal today.
- What sort of things do you put on your list?
- What tips to you suggest to help more consistently and frequently committing to writing your to-do list?
- How do you juggle bigger tasks that aren’t immediately important?
- How many times a day should you check your to-do list?