- How do you like to track your ToDo list? (App, email, paper, journal etc)
- How can I keep from overloading my to-do list?
- How do you move forward when the past grabs you and wants to return you to your old ways or stop growing because you don’t believe in yourself just yet?
- What do you do with big tasks that can’t really be broken down? How do you motivate yourself to complete them?
- What do you put on your to-do list?
Once u have this list every other day set aside about 5 mins to prioritise and sequence / rank the activities basis the impact and urgency. Where required if u have additional info around only u could do it get them on top. Where someone else could do, delegate and
ensure its followed up for closure.
Go by the order in which its prioritized and complete one at a time. Key thing: Don't worry that u have a big list at any time. Say to your self that you are getting better at it and soon u will clear this off. Ta ta you are already crunching ur task lists.
- How i can do not runaway from my tasks and scary thing that i have to do??
- How can I record my accomplishment for these to do list?
- How do you not get overwhelmed by your todo list?
- Do you write your todo list at night for the next day or in the morning?
- How do you write to do lists every day and do those things
- How do you write a you’re to. Do list
- How does one prevent burn out from writing a todo list everyday? I always start out strong then dwindle to weekly lists then will just forget.
- How do you stay consistent with your to do list to make sure you’re progressing forward and achieving your goals daily?
- What do you do with a task if you weren’t able to get to it? Transfer it to the next day?
- My to do list is always quite empty. What can I do about it?