Once u have this list every other day set aside about 5 mins to prioritise and sequence / rank the activities basis the impact and urgency. Where required if u have additional info around only u could do it get them on top. Where someone else could do, delegate and
ensure its followed up for closure.
Go by the order in which its prioritized and complete one at a time. Key thing: Don't worry that u have a big list at any time. Say to your self that you are getting better at it and soon u will clear this off. Ta ta you are already crunching ur task lists.
- what are some things you always put on your to do? do you find that having the same activity at the same space everyday makes you more likely or less likely to actually do it??
- How do you realistically decide how long a task will take and how many you should plan for the day?
- Do you order your list by importance or is it just random?
- How long should my to do list be?
- Is the habit effective for you ?
- How to manage my time?
- Do you have a daily limit of To Do’s, in order to avoid a never ending list and encourage completion?
- Do you check things off that you are “going to do” but haven’t actually done yet?
- How long is your to do list?
- What you guys write in your to-do!main task or all tasks?