I have a good accountability buddy in my girlfriend. And when I miss out on the time for a task I just skip ahead and try not to look back and feel guilty because that sucks out the energy in me and makes me feel less motivated. Little by little for the long run is what I keep telling myself
- How often do you update/reflect on your to do list? Daily? When it’s finished? Do you keep up a running task list? Do you check it every night or every morning?
- Do you find that writing down time for leisure or breaks enhances your productivity?
- How many times do you manage to complete all the items on your to-do list?
- What are some unique ways to write a to-do list?
- How many items should my to-do list contain? How often should I check the to-do: once or twice a day?
- How i can do not runaway from my tasks and scary thing that i have to do??
- How can I record my accomplishment for these to do list?
- How do you not get overwhelmed by your todo list?
- Do you write your todo list at night for the next day or in the morning?
- How do you write to do lists every day and do those things
- How do you write a you’re to. Do list
- How does one prevent burn out from writing a todo list everyday? I always start out strong then dwindle to weekly lists then will just forget.
- How do you stay consistent with your to do list to make sure you’re progressing forward and achieving your goals daily?
- What do you do with a task if you weren’t able to get to it? Transfer it to the next day?
- My to do list is always quite empty. What can I do about it?