Depend on the value you get out of each activity I guess. Your question is vague and you will get vague answer. It depends on what you prioritize as value. To me immediate need is like going to bathroom or drinking water and maybe work that i haven't finished and due date is coming and someone is waiting for my work immediately. For me I will do them first. To me going to bathroom when my body needs is important priority than some other long term project i want to do. I dont know what other “immediate needs” that can be lower priority. What are your low priority immediate need?
- How many items should my to-do list contain? How often should I check the to-do: once or twice a day?
- Is the paper / pencil based to-do list more effective as compared to a to-do app?
- Do you write your to-do list at night for the next day or in the morning?
- How do you plan habits that need to happen only once in a while like going through your closet or clearing paper clutter?
- How do you deal with the pressure of a never-ending to-do list?
I make sure that my goals are in line with each other. My short term goal should lead me to my long term goals through time.
- Do you keep your work and your personal to-do lists separate?
- What are some small habits you are improving or working on? For example putting sandals on in the morning is one of mine. Another is drinking olive oil in the morning. What small ways have you come up with to improve your routines even just by 1%?
- How do you write it? Do you elaborate or just main points?
- How do you get strength and motivation to do even the hardest task?
- How do you keep yourself from adding in more and more new habits too quickly?
- How in depth do your To Do lists end up being?
- Does anyone use Bullet Journeling or another similar method? If so, do you find it helpful or better to keep things simple?
- Do you use the Bullet Journal method?
- Do you write your to dos for the day the morning of or the night before? Do you write each days to do at the beginning of the week?
- Do you feel fabulous?