Oh gosh, the short answer is, no!!its my goal, my aim, but sometime things get in the way. I know I should be using the routines to manage my time better, or more efficiently, but it doesn’t always work that way. Life, you know? Also I have a real issue with trying to meditate at night—maybe this is a message to me! But if the time is late I sacrifice meditation so I can get to bed at a reasonable time.
- Do you prefer sticking to using one method with tracking your to-do list or do you combine using an app with pen and paper?
- Do you think the Write My To Do habit is necessary in order to live a more organised life?
- I have difficulty concentrating on the task at hand. Despite serious lack of time, I still find myself procrastinating. How can I stop?
- Do you feel fabulous?
- How am I supposed to find time to do all this?
It depends on how many tasks I have. I recommend not overloading your evening, morning, or afternoon routines with too many tasks. For example, in the morning, I have drink water first thing (apart of my journey), stretch (it doesn’t matter how long—it could even be a minute long stretch every morning!), eat a good breakfast (it could be something as easy as sliced apples and peanut butter—easy and healthy)! And, finally, wash my face and brush my teeth. Guess what? That’s it. They’re every-day tasks. Little things like that can add up to big things. Take it one day at a time. Eventually, each day will add up to be a beautiful end result. Don’t overwhelm yourself. Set achievable goals. Do the same for your evening routine. Good luck! I hope this helped.
Sometimes. I try to always complete 80% then sny dsy I do 100% is a big deal, I give myself a nice reward then, like a good meal or go to a movie, something I can recreate easily but I also really enjoy.
I’m working on it. I have cut back on my tasks so I can build on them once I have established a Routine. I seem to have difficulty setting and sticking with a routine though I know it is important for my mental health.
I try very hard to complete the tasks I set in this app, and it keeps me motivated to know at the end of the day I will have a golden triangle. BUT There are definitely days when I don’t get everything done
- How i can do not runaway from my tasks and scary thing that i have to do??
- How can I record my accomplishment for these to do list?
- How do you not get overwhelmed by your todo list?
- Do you write your todo list at night for the next day or in the morning?
- How do you write to do lists every day and do those things
- How do you write a you’re to. Do list
- How does one prevent burn out from writing a todo list everyday? I always start out strong then dwindle to weekly lists then will just forget.
- How do you stay consistent with your to do list to make sure you’re progressing forward and achieving your goals daily?
- What do you do with a task if you weren’t able to get to it? Transfer it to the next day?
- My to do list is always quite empty. What can I do about it?