I use my Fabulous app and AnyList to get to do lists, shopping lists, packing list, or lol any list to get my to do’s done. My google assistant remembers my appointments and upcoming events.
- How should I prioritize my to-do list?
- How do I relearn how to have me time and not feel guilty that I’m not doing things that I “should” be doing instead that aren’t as important as I think?
- How do you hold yourself accountable to your plan?
- What is the best way to stick by your plan and do it as soon as possible, so you have an evening off?
- Is it better to write your to do in the morning before you start your day? Or at night to prepare you for tomorrow?
I use a pen and paper supported by either Google calendar (home) and Outlook (work). I'm currently trying 4 lists on an 8 1/2 x 11, (work, family, side hustle/hobbies, and self-care) to make sure I make progress in all four areas. Must do's get scheduled on the calendars.
I don’t use one app. I use a notebook with daily To Dos, moving them to the next day as needed. I then put time in my Gmail Calendar to complete projects and other initiatives
I personally prefer writing my to-dos on paper but in case papers & pens will be banned (nooo!) I’ll use To-doist as my to-do app. It’s fairly easy to use & the UI is lovely too.
- If you don’t complete your to dos, do you carry them over to the next day?
- Do you set deadlines on your to do list? When I see something is over due (for a self-imposed deadline) sometimes it makes me procrastinate even more.
- How i can do not runaway from my tasks and scary thing that i have to do??
- How can I record my accomplishment for these to do list?
- How do you not get overwhelmed by your todo list?
- Do you write your todo list at night for the next day or in the morning?
- How do you write to do lists every day and do those things
- How do you write a you’re to. Do list
- How does one prevent burn out from writing a todo list everyday? I always start out strong then dwindle to weekly lists then will just forget.
- How do you stay consistent with your to do list to make sure you’re progressing forward and achieving your goals daily?