I use my Fabulous app and AnyList to get to do lists, shopping lists, packing list, or lol any list to get my to do’s done. My google assistant remembers my appointments and upcoming events.
- Should I use digital notebook or real notebook?
- What’s working better for you: exercising first thing in the morning or after your one big thing is done? Or evening?
- I’d like to ask other members about their rituals. How do they set theirs and what does that look like?
- What’s your efficient and productive ways to write and achieve more on your to-do-list?
- What do you do with an item that is a new task and stays on the to-do list longer than it should?
I use a pen and paper supported by either Google calendar (home) and Outlook (work). I'm currently trying 4 lists on an 8 1/2 x 11, (work, family, side hustle/hobbies, and self-care) to make sure I make progress in all four areas. Must do's get scheduled on the calendars.
I don’t use one app. I use a notebook with daily To Dos, moving them to the next day as needed. I then put time in my Gmail Calendar to complete projects and other initiatives
I personally prefer writing my to-dos on paper but in case papers & pens will be banned (nooo!) I’ll use To-doist as my to-do app. It’s fairly easy to use & the UI is lovely too.
- What do you do when you don’t complete everything on your to do list? How do you not feel defeated?
- What to do items can you make into routines or habits instead?
- How do you balance making your to do list both feasible and inspiring? (If my to do list is only things I know I can get done in a day it is too simple and makes me not feel like I will achieve the things I want to
- I’m interested to know how many todo lists others have
- How far should I scale back my expectations when I fail? What if I fail every time for the rest of my life?
- How many items do you write in your To-do?
- How do you make time for yourself with 5 kids and a husband who works 12-14 hours a day?
- What specific practice do you have to keep your to do list simple, creative, and productive?
- When is the best time to write a To-do list. Before you sleep or when you wake up.
- Does your Write My To Do habit has deadlines?