- How do you keep focus to complete the To Do list?
- Why is drinking water is a first task? I assumed it would be ‘making a bed’, stretch out..
- Do you still write out your to-do list every single day though the things you need to do are the same for the following days?
- Does anyone tie their To-Do Lists together with something like an app reminder and calendar to not only hold yourself accountable, but also to remind you to get the list finished?
- How do you stick to your habits and rituals when you are on vacation?
The reality is that we can only focus on one thing at a time. Multitasking is a myth. So we’re either focusing on the most important thing or something less important. The clearer we see and remember that, the easier it is to stay motivated to focus on one thing at a time.
- If you don’t complete your to dos, do you carry them over to the next day?
- Do you set deadlines on your to do list? When I see something is over due (for a self-imposed deadline) sometimes it makes me procrastinate even more.
- How i can do not runaway from my tasks and scary thing that i have to do??
- How can I record my accomplishment for these to do list?
- How do you not get overwhelmed by your todo list?
- Do you write your todo list at night for the next day or in the morning?
- How do you write to do lists every day and do those things
- How do you write a you’re to. Do list
- How does one prevent burn out from writing a todo list everyday? I always start out strong then dwindle to weekly lists then will just forget.
- How do you stay consistent with your to do list to make sure you’re progressing forward and achieving your goals daily?