Write out all your tasks with small boxes in front of each. Then review them and use the “A-B-C method” to rank tasks by importance. Focus on just the most important three. Finally, check the boxes for each task as you complete them.
- Do you have any body weight exercise options that are short (less than 10 minutes) workout suitable for morning exercise? I usually go with the 7 min workout, but I want to vary a bit.
- What do you do to pick yourself back up and keep going when you fall into a rut?
- What do you do, if you want to stop early?
- How does stretching benefit you?
- I run in the mornings but I want to do some other exercises as well. What are your favorites?
- Do you keep seperate lists for work and private life?
- What changes in yourself have you experienced since you started using Fabulous?
- What do you use for your to-do list?
- When do you make your to-do list? Why do you choose that time of day?
- How can I focus and concentrate on my studies?
- How do you keep a goal that you’ve tried to achieve so many times and failed each time? How do you keep going toward that goal with a positive attitude?
- How do you keep up your habits when on vacation?
- How can I get into the habit of writing a daily to-do list?
- How do I create a meditation schedule for myself?
- Do you add to-dos that are due a few days from now?