Write out all your tasks with small boxes in front of each. Then review them and use the “A-B-C method” to rank tasks by importance. Focus on just the most important three. Finally, check the boxes for each task as you complete them.
- Do you write everything even up to the little things?
- Do you break up big tasks into smaller pieces or just write the big task and cross it off when the whole thing is done? Why does one or the other work better for you?
- He many tasks per day should I write?
- How do you not get overwhelmed by your to-do list?
- How do you plan habits that need to happen only once in a while like going through your closet or clearing paper clutter?
- How i can do not runaway from my tasks and scary thing that i have to do??
- How can I record my accomplishment for these to do list?
- How do you not get overwhelmed by your todo list?
- Do you write your todo list at night for the next day or in the morning?
- How do you write to do lists every day and do those things
- How do you write a you’re to. Do list
- How does one prevent burn out from writing a todo list everyday? I always start out strong then dwindle to weekly lists then will just forget.
- How do you stay consistent with your to do list to make sure you’re progressing forward and achieving your goals daily?
- What do you do with a task if you weren’t able to get to it? Transfer it to the next day?
- My to do list is always quite empty. What can I do about it?