Yes!! I usually end up having bad anxiety and once I clear up my head I organize all my work and prioritize by deadline. There's times in which I'll be outtin extra work hours just to complete them. However, I rather do it than asking for help or saying no in fears that I will hurt someone's feelings.
I would look at what I know I can get done today, and the tasks I know I can't complete, put on a list to do tomorrow, or the next possible day. I wouldn't beat myself up about it, sometimes these things happen! But by planning ahead I have still kept myself organised and motivated to complete the tasks as soon as I can.
- what are some things you always put on your to do? do you find that having the same activity at the same space everyday makes you more likely or less likely to actually do it??
- How do you realistically decide how long a task will take and how many you should plan for the day?
- Do you order your list by importance or is it just random?
- How long should my to do list be?
- Is the habit effective for you ?
- How to manage my time?
- Do you have a daily limit of To Do’s, in order to avoid a never ending list and encourage completion?
- Do you check things off that you are “going to do” but haven’t actually done yet?
- How long is your to do list?
- What you guys write in your to-do!main task or all tasks?