It helps me to separate the inbox of my todos and the 3 top tasks I hope to achieve during the day. My notebooks and Todo apps are the inbox that I will add tasks to throughout the day. But I usually try to finish my top 3 in the morning. They are usually things I do for own growth, such as learning languages, reading, and writing. So even there are new and urgent tasks later that day that I need to respond to, such as responding to emails, at least I've accomplished something for my long-term goal. It also helps when you communicate with your colleagues, friends and family to plan ahead your time together, so there are less unpredictable tasks.
I write an extensive list in the evening as it comes to mind. Prioritize by numbers. The next morning I will revise the list and do three most important tasks until they are done.
- How do you stay on schedule with your to do list?
- How can I write a good to do list?
- What tool do you use to manage to- do list?
- Do you think it is better to create my TODO list the evening before or in the morning?
- What app or software do you use to track your to do list?
- It’s sometimes hard for me to stay on task or sometimes I want to give up. With a To Do List, is it hard to stay committed to it? What keeps you going?
- What is your daily routine like?
- How do you plan out the times at which you complete your tasks? Do you find somedays don’t go as smoothly as others?
- I feel im just writing and repeating my to do everyday.. is that ok ? 😄. Or should i think to do something new
- How do you organize your to-dos to not forget anything when you work on different projects parallelly at the same time?