Usually I eat oatmeal with fruit and almond or cashew milk. Sometimes sandwiches with fish. I rarely make a cocktail of fruits, seeds, milk.
I usually have a soft boiled egg, a lovely piece of gluten-free toast with either butter or a drizzle of olive oil. And a hot cup of tea.
I eat breakfast between 9 & 10 o'clock. I try to eat a high protein breakfast like scrambled egg, smoked salmon with an apple, a banana with a dessert spoon of peanut butter, porridge with walnuts or almonds.
- do you Gey upset when you get too busy and forget to check it off? cause the you have start all over don’t you?
- What is your strategy to help you get things done?
- What are some of your common distractions and what did you do to block them?
- How do you deal with tasks that you didn’t complete that day, week or month?
- How do you stop certain habits?
- Where do you write your todo list? On a sticky note, a notes app or a journal?
- How many tasks do you have in your To-do list for one day?
- Do you prefer to do this in the morning? Or to prepare it the night before?
- How do you consistently keep and complete a to do list?
- How could I effectively use my time without laziness