Usually I eat oatmeal with fruit and almond or cashew milk. Sometimes sandwiches with fish. I rarely make a cocktail of fruits, seeds, milk.
I usually have a soft boiled egg, a lovely piece of gluten-free toast with either butter or a drizzle of olive oil. And a hot cup of tea.
I eat breakfast between 9 & 10 o'clock. I try to eat a high protein breakfast like scrambled egg, smoked salmon with an apple, a banana with a dessert spoon of peanut butter, porridge with walnuts or almonds.
- How do you prioritise things on your to do list?
- What happens when you don’t have anything to do?
- Share your to do list templates/techniques
- How can I effectively stick to my to do list?
- What do you do when you don’t complete everything on your to do list? How do you not feel defeated?
- What to do items can you make into routines or habits instead?
- How do you balance making your to do list both feasible and inspiring? (If my to do list is only things I know I can get done in a day it is too simple and makes me not feel like I will achieve the things I want to
- I’m interested to know how many todo lists others have
- How far should I scale back my expectations when I fail? What if I fail every time for the rest of my life?
- How many items do you write in your To-do?