Make hot chocolate
Drink water right before going to bed
Get ready for bed
Sometimes I will have extra things I want to accomplish or things that pushed back from earlier so if it is a simple to do list I will check it about 3-5 times if I check it to many times i start getting a little stressed. If the to do list is a little more complicated I will check about 10-15 times just because I have more things to think about. Also if I focus on one thing at a time I feel less stressed and overwhelmed, when I do and check off one thing at a time I feel more calm and at peace.
- Do you have any time management tips by any chance? I often find it takes me longer to complete tasks than it should
- How many things do you have in your to do list?
- When you reflect at the end of the day, do you have a penalty system if you did not complete what you said you would?
- If you don’t finish the list , do you leave it or put it on again the next day ?
- How to order to do list when you have so much things to do?
- How many items do you put on your daily to-do list?
- regarding writing and completing the to-do list, how do you keep yourself accountable?
- Do you have a notebook ONLY for your task list?
- Do you ever include “daily routine” items on your To-Do list? While you’re forming the habit? Always?
- I would like to know how you deal with Events etc. that require you to change your plans and so also your to do list or completely change your timetable?