Make hot chocolate
Drink water right before going to bed
Get ready for bed
Sometimes I will have extra things I want to accomplish or things that pushed back from earlier so if it is a simple to do list I will check it about 3-5 times if I check it to many times i start getting a little stressed. If the to do list is a little more complicated I will check about 10-15 times just because I have more things to think about. Also if I focus on one thing at a time I feel less stressed and overwhelmed, when I do and check off one thing at a time I feel more calm and at peace.
- How could I effectively use my time without laziness
- I need this to be so simple. And struggle to now what to include and what to leave out. Too basic and they seem pointless. Too detailed and they seem to take up too much time I could be focusing on other things… any suggestions on how to prioritise and discriminate between tasks to include and task to accept as given.
- Do you write the small and mundane tasks like cook, go for a walk etc on your list?
- What do you include in your most basic routines- what is something that simply must be done no matter what?
- Do you write only a few tasks on your to do list, or do you write everything that you have to do and then pick the top three or so to get done today? I’m never sure which approach is most effective.
- Do you check and adjust your to do list throughout the day? How do you remember?
- Do you ever feel like you write to much stuff to do for one day?
- Do you write down your routines too or skip them since they are ‘routines’?
- Which order do you accomplish your tasks? Due date? Importance? Fun making it?
- what are some things you always put on your to do? do you find that having the same activity at the same space everyday makes you more likely or less likely to actually do it??