Make hot chocolate
Drink water right before going to bed
Get ready for bed
Sometimes I will have extra things I want to accomplish or things that pushed back from earlier so if it is a simple to do list I will check it about 3-5 times if I check it to many times i start getting a little stressed. If the to do list is a little more complicated I will check about 10-15 times just because I have more things to think about. Also if I focus on one thing at a time I feel less stressed and overwhelmed, when I do and check off one thing at a time I feel more calm and at peace.
- Is it bad if I do not accomplish all the tasks in my to do list?
- How far in advance do you put tasks on your to do list? I am a big procrastinator and if I see something on my to do list that’s not due for a while I tend to just ignore it. Any suggestions on how to solve this?
- How far ahead should one write their list.. i.e. daily, weekly or monthly?
- Is it any way to make do to list more creative but still keep them simple?
- What strategies do you use to prioritize & organize “to do now” vs “to do later” tasks?
- How to make sure you stick to your list when something else that you need to finish first just popped out?
- How to make a to do list more interesting?
- time management? How to be more effective with time? I am a person who cares a lot about details, and in my work, I tend to refine concepts a lot. I find myself time swept often and offset my to do’s.
- How can I do a ideal write to do list? Can you share an example
- How do you manage your energy Vs. Your ambition (i.e. multiplicity of projects you want to do) ?