In your routine you can add “create timeline” where you chose what you will do for that day and when you will do them. So yes but remember to plan that out every morning. Keep up the good work! Good luck!
Hi, I wish that you are having a good day . If you can work according to your time schedule then that’s great but if you are not I suggest not to put a specific time to start and finish smt and start another thing but put limits to make it flexible. Personally it freaks me out too and make me feel low so I rather to not put a time with my to do list .💗
By giving a time frame to do your chores is potentially putting yourself under pressure and you may find yourself clock-watching so, be realistic as to which chores are achievable in the day; chores that can be carried out at no specific time, enabling you to enjoy your day plus do your chores when it’s convenient. You may achieve a lot more when you don’t set yourself a timetable. 😁
Don’t freak out. Instead, take it easy. If your goal didn’t finish this time, it okay. Think no one is perfect, but you have to give it a try next time. Better write it down on paper so the only things that you have to focus is this.
If it freaks you out don't write a time just make a goal list or a to do list and whatever you get done mark it with a line and it doesn't matter which one you do first as long as you start and finish it even if it's one thing every day.
- How far in advance do you put tasks on your to do list? I am a big procrastinator and if I see something on my to do list that’s not due for a while I tend to just ignore it. Any suggestions on how to solve this?
- How far ahead should one write their list.. i.e. daily, weekly or monthly?
- Is it any way to make do to list more creative but still keep them simple?
- What strategies do you use to prioritize & organize “to do now” vs “to do later” tasks?
- How to make sure you stick to your list when something else that you need to finish first just popped out?
- How to make a to do list more interesting?
- time management? How to be more effective with time? I am a person who cares a lot about details, and in my work, I tend to refine concepts a lot. I find myself time swept often and offset my to do’s.
- How can I do a ideal write to do list? Can you share an example
- How do you manage your energy Vs. Your ambition (i.e. multiplicity of projects you want to do) ?
- How do you prioritise your three main things to do when you have loads more to do?