I’ve done long lists for years, and recently shifted to a shorter, more focused list – and I’m getting much more accomplished every day!
- What do you do to pick yourself back up and keep going when you fall into a rut?
- How do YOU stick to your to-do list?
- What is the best time to write my to do list? I am really busy with my college.
- What do you do if you have too many to-do items?
- Do you usually achieve the goals that you write on your to-do list?
I think shorter but more meaningful. If the list is prioritised I think it helps & provides a sense of achievement. If the list is extensive it can be a distraction of loads of things that aren’t meaningful but just general to do things that would be a part of a normal day anyway. I write my priority to do list & complete a 2nd list with the less important tasks that I will set aside an hour to get through as many of them as possible. Those that I dont get through in the hour I will leave until the next hour tmro.
I like longer ones because it gives me something to do if I get board. So when I am board I can look at my list and find something productive to do.
Manageable ones! It can be longer if it includes lots of little things, but shorter if tasks are harder or take longer to complete
- Do you keep your work and your personal to-do lists separate?
- What are some small habits you are improving or working on? For example putting sandals on in the morning is one of mine. Another is drinking olive oil in the morning. What small ways have you come up with to improve your routines even just by 1%?
- How do you write it? Do you elaborate or just main points?
- How do you get strength and motivation to do even the hardest task?
- How do you keep yourself from adding in more and more new habits too quickly?
- How in depth do your To Do lists end up being?
- Does anyone use Bullet Journeling or another similar method? If so, do you find it helpful or better to keep things simple?
- Do you use the Bullet Journal method?
- Do you write your to dos for the day the morning of or the night before? Do you write each days to do at the beginning of the week?
- Do you feel fabulous?