Every note and task are important to conclude the day with efficiency.
For example, recently I have been trying to go swimming every day, but I'll check that item off even if I only swim for a few minutes instead of, say, 30 minutes. That way I can be successful even on challenging days instead of reasoning that there's no point to swimming.
- do you Gey upset when you get too busy and forget to check it off? cause the you have start all over don’t you?
- What is your strategy to help you get things done?
- What are some of your common distractions and what did you do to block them?
- How do you deal with tasks that you didn’t complete that day, week or month?
- How do you stop certain habits?
- Where do you write your todo list? On a sticky note, a notes app or a journal?
- How many tasks do you have in your To-do list for one day?
- Do you prefer to do this in the morning? Or to prepare it the night before?
- How do you consistently keep and complete a to do list?
- How could I effectively use my time without laziness