I have a weekly to-do that I will review on a weekly basis. Then every day I will just assign a few tasks to complete. Think this may save some time.
Then you're good. Don't fix what, ain't broke. Remember, fabulous is guide, not a Bible or constitutional decrees in which you must strictly adhere to. Apply routines that will enhance your life. If you already are employing routines that work don't change them.
- What happens when you don’t have anything to do?
- Share your to do list templates/techniques
- How can I effectively stick to my to do list?
- What do you do when you don’t complete everything on your to do list? How do you not feel defeated?
- What to do items can you make into routines or habits instead?
- How do you balance making your to do list both feasible and inspiring? (If my to do list is only things I know I can get done in a day it is too simple and makes me not feel like I will achieve the things I want to
- I’m interested to know how many todo lists others have
- How far should I scale back my expectations when I fail? What if I fail every time for the rest of my life?
- How many items do you write in your To-do?
- How do you make time for yourself with 5 kids and a husband who works 12-14 hours a day?