I use a notebook to make one list that includes items for personal and business. Then I work with a separate notebook that I use for my work projects.
I keep “work” that is my 8-5 job, separate from my personal business that knows no boundaries at this point.
Detailing depends on my needs on a certain day. I usually prefer more detailed lists, but highlight things that are required to be done exactly today. And yes, I make a separate list for work meanwhile adding to my "whole life" list just item "work".
- How many tasks do you put on your to-do list per day?
- What should always be on the to-do list of a student?
- If you don’t have a lot of activities on a weekend, what do you actually write in your to-do list?
- How long is your to-do list?
- Do you plan every day of your life or write only things that you shouldn’t forget to do?
- What do you do in order to complete your to-do list?
- Does your to-do list consist of work tasks or personal? How do you prioritize??
- How do you deal with disappointment when you don’t complete your to-do list?
- Do you plan your day hour by hour? Or what routine do you use?
- Do you find that writing your to do list helps you achieve today’s goals?