Gratitude journaling in the morning! I also love deep work because it makes me feel really accomplished to finish it. The same goes for exercising, it’s very satisfying to have those ones finished
- What do you stick to your to-do plan?
- Do you manage to keep your rituals when travelling?
- How do you set up your to-do list and what items do not make the cut?
- Do you write your to-do list at night for the next day or in the morning?
- How do you structure your to-do list? By priority, categories, or something else?
My favorite habit by far is the 3 things habit. I spend 1-2 minutes every morning to pick 2-3 things from my to do list and make them the priorities of the day. If you're going to incorporate this habit into your routine make sure to spend some time to reduce the "activation energy" you need to get started on the tasks you've chosen. That means to put the books on your desk beforehand if you're going to study for something, or to put your running shoes by your bedroom door if you're going to exercise in the morning. That makes it easier for you to actually complete the tasks you've decided for the day. I hope this helps 😊
I enjoy my Taekwondo training a lot, so as soon as I get a free time I plan for it. I also enjoy painting, reading scientific articles and doing research which the latter takes most of my free time.
- Do you keep your work and your personal to-do lists separate?
- What are some small habits you are improving or working on? For example putting sandals on in the morning is one of mine. Another is drinking olive oil in the morning. What small ways have you come up with to improve your routines even just by 1%?
- How do you write it? Do you elaborate or just main points?
- How do you get strength and motivation to do even the hardest task?
- How do you keep yourself from adding in more and more new habits too quickly?
- How in depth do your To Do lists end up being?
- Does anyone use Bullet Journeling or another similar method? If so, do you find it helpful or better to keep things simple?
- Do you use the Bullet Journal method?
- Do you write your to dos for the day the morning of or the night before? Do you write each days to do at the beginning of the week?
- Do you feel fabulous?