Gratitude journaling in the morning! I also love deep work because it makes me feel really accomplished to finish it. The same goes for exercising, it’s very satisfying to have those ones finished
I enjoy my Taekwondo training a lot, so as soon as I get a free time I plan for it. I also enjoy painting, reading scientific articles and doing research which the latter takes most of my free time.
My favorite habit by far is the 3 things habit. I spend 1-2 minutes every morning to pick 2-3 things from my to do list and make them the priorities of the day. If you're going to incorporate this habit into your routine make sure to spend some time to reduce the "activation energy" you need to get started on the tasks you've chosen. That means to put the books on your desk beforehand if you're going to study for something, or to put your running shoes by your bedroom door if you're going to exercise in the morning. That makes it easier for you to actually complete the tasks you've decided for the day. I hope this helps 😊
- Is it bad if I do not accomplish all the tasks in my to do list?
- How far in advance do you put tasks on your to do list? I am a big procrastinator and if I see something on my to do list that’s not due for a while I tend to just ignore it. Any suggestions on how to solve this?
- How far ahead should one write their list.. i.e. daily, weekly or monthly?
- Is it any way to make do to list more creative but still keep them simple?
- What strategies do you use to prioritize & organize “to do now” vs “to do later” tasks?
- How to make sure you stick to your list when something else that you need to finish first just popped out?
- How to make a to do list more interesting?
- time management? How to be more effective with time? I am a person who cares a lot about details, and in my work, I tend to refine concepts a lot. I find myself time swept often and offset my to do’s.
- How can I do a ideal write to do list? Can you share an example
- How do you manage your energy Vs. Your ambition (i.e. multiplicity of projects you want to do) ?