B R Nice E.
Waking up early every day. It gives you more time to spend with yourself or complete unfinished tasks or take on new tasks. The days I wake up late, everything is hurried and I don’t get to live in the moment.
Drink water! Everything in your body works better when you do. Feeling tired? Drink water. Bad skin? Drink water. Headache? Drink water. Can’t focus? Drink water. Bad breath? Well, you get the idea. For me the most positive change was drinking water at regular intervals rather than forgetting all day and then drinking several glasses at once.
- Is it bad if I do not accomplish all the tasks in my to do list?
- How far in advance do you put tasks on your to do list? I am a big procrastinator and if I see something on my to do list that’s not due for a while I tend to just ignore it. Any suggestions on how to solve this?
- How far ahead should one write their list.. i.e. daily, weekly or monthly?
- Is it any way to make do to list more creative but still keep them simple?
- What strategies do you use to prioritize & organize “to do now” vs “to do later” tasks?
- How to make sure you stick to your list when something else that you need to finish first just popped out?
- How to make a to do list more interesting?
- time management? How to be more effective with time? I am a person who cares a lot about details, and in my work, I tend to refine concepts a lot. I find myself time swept often and offset my to do’s.
- How can I do a ideal write to do list? Can you share an example
- How do you manage your energy Vs. Your ambition (i.e. multiplicity of projects you want to do) ?