I write bullet points. It doesn't take more than a few mins, especially as right after, the app has me note the 3 most important tasks (which takes longer to think about cos I want to have all tasks done). The more often you do the daily list, you find some things are so much part of your routine that you don't need to list them anymore, you just do it.
- How do you coordinate your to-do list in order to be more efficient?
- What do you do about tasks you don’t have to complete every day? Like face masks or meditation, I have goals to do them 3 times a week. How do you track tasks like this?
- Do you keep seperate lists for work and private life?
- Do you set deadlines on your to do list? When I see something is overdue (for a self-imposed deadline) sometimes it makes me procrastinate even more.
- Do you include new tasks in your to do or incorporate habits that are already in your daily routines?
- How i can do not runaway from my tasks and scary thing that i have to do??
- How can I record my accomplishment for these to do list?
- How do you not get overwhelmed by your todo list?
- Do you write your todo list at night for the next day or in the morning?
- How do you write to do lists every day and do those things
- How do you write a you’re to. Do list
- How does one prevent burn out from writing a todo list everyday? I always start out strong then dwindle to weekly lists then will just forget.
- How do you stay consistent with your to do list to make sure you’re progressing forward and achieving your goals daily?
- What do you do with a task if you weren’t able to get to it? Transfer it to the next day?
- My to do list is always quite empty. What can I do about it?