I write bullet points. It doesn't take more than a few mins, especially as right after, the app has me note the 3 most important tasks (which takes longer to think about cos I want to have all tasks done). The more often you do the daily list, you find some things are so much part of your routine that you don't need to list them anymore, you just do it.
- What do you do when in your day new tasks show up? How do you keep track of them and make sure you are on the right path?
- What do you eat for breakfast and what time do you eat breakfast?
- Do you think the Write My To Do habit is necessary in order to live a more organised life?
- How do I get the motivation, especially in the morning?
- How do you remember your tasks and force yourself to check up on them in your to-do list?
- What happens when you don’t have anything to do?
- Share your to do list templates/techniques
- How can I effectively stick to my to do list?
- What do you do when you don’t complete everything on your to do list? How do you not feel defeated?
- What to do items can you make into routines or habits instead?
- How do you balance making your to do list both feasible and inspiring? (If my to do list is only things I know I can get done in a day it is too simple and makes me not feel like I will achieve the things I want to
- I’m interested to know how many todo lists others have
- How far should I scale back my expectations when I fail? What if I fail every time for the rest of my life?
- How many items do you write in your To-do?
- How do you make time for yourself with 5 kids and a husband who works 12-14 hours a day?