Sometimes not. But following Fabulous’ suggestion marking ABC for your priorities can make you finish your priorities. Remember to not over create ToDos.
- Do you usually achieve the goals that you write on your to-do list?
- How do you structure your to-do list? By priority, categories, or something else?
- If you miss a day of reporting your routine, do you go back and fill it out afterwards?
- Do you set times for your tasks to be completed?
- How many tasks do you give yourself? I tend to write too much to do and get depressed when I can’t achieve everything.
- Do you keep your work and your personal to-do lists separate?
- What are some small habits you are improving or working on? For example putting sandals on in the morning is one of mine. Another is drinking olive oil in the morning. What small ways have you come up with to improve your routines even just by 1%?
- How do you write it? Do you elaborate or just main points?
- How do you get strength and motivation to do even the hardest task?
- How do you keep yourself from adding in more and more new habits too quickly?
- How in depth do your To Do lists end up being?
- Does anyone use Bullet Journeling or another similar method? If so, do you find it helpful or better to keep things simple?
- Do you use the Bullet Journal method?
- Do you write your to dos for the day the morning of or the night before? Do you write each days to do at the beginning of the week?
- Do you feel fabulous?