If you are enjoying a task or topic write down what your goal could be from that topic.
Ie say you love learning Spanish- your goal could be having the ability to speak casually (a social goal) or the ability to read at a certain level (an academic goal)
When you can identify what your ideal goal is for that topic you may find ways of keeping your interest as you refocus on your goal.
Secondly; you should not start doing things because you feel pressured by peers or maybe any social influence. Do things because they make you happy and not because you want to join the long trend or silly train, lol….. Doing things because they make you happy doesn’t mean you should be inflicting pains on others or maybe enjoying your present and destroying your future!!!
If it’s something you’ve been wanting to do, but doesn’t need to be done, then don’t let it get to you if you lose interest. Focus on doing what is needful and what you find enjoyment doing.
Hope it was beneficial and helpful
- What can I do if I tryed everything but I can’t learn anything?
- What would be the best habit to include in our life to avoid the laziness?
- What’s your favourite subject to study?
- What can I do to stick to one thing. I love learning and doing things but I eventually quit and it seems like I wasn’t that interested in it as I thought I was.
- I am too lazy WHAT should I DO?
- How do you find motivation to do work when you have to do something but it feels like a lazy day?
- Does the pomodoro technique work?
- How do you concentrate while studying?
- How to read faster when you are not a antive speaker?
- Any tips on how to focus on something I have to study?