If you have to stay up late for religious reasons, then you'll have to give yourself some grace on getting up early. Let yourself sleep later and just make the most of your time when you are able to get up. If you want ideas for making your sleep more restful, make sure you're exercising and hydrating during the day, and turn screens off 90 minutes before bed.
- How do you study for long periods of time?
- What do you think is the best way to fight against the feeling of giving up one goal when this feeling comes?
- How can I memorise things more effiecently?
- How can I improve this habit without interfering with my work?
- How can I improve my concentration? Nothing seems to work for me. I always find myself zoned out or daydreaming.
Start the day immediately with motion and you will stay in motion. I struggle with debilitating fatigue and if I don’t start the day right away when waking with yoga or cleaning, my day ends before it starts but if I’m faithful to some type of activity, I will stay with it.
Move your phone/ alarm far away from your bed and have a drink of water. You'll have to walk futher and drinking water helps to wake you up
It's actually funny because it's just what I'm going through…. sounds just like Ramadan day routine problems. I don't think you're obligated to wake up too early, 10 am? So from 4 am to 10 is good, sleep after iftar if that's not enough for you. And don't push yourself too hard, waking up productive with these circumstances is better than just getting up early. Rooting for you and good luck. Ramadan Kareem. If it's not Ramadan then I'm totally screwed lol
- How do you find what gives you positive motivation?
- How do you stay motivated and focused on studying when you just don’t feel like it?
- What makes you more faithful to this program and changing your habits?
- What are some ways to not procrastinate?
- How do you balance time among multiple goals? Say university thesis, job hunting, and learning to code.
- How can I study while I feel tired?
- It’s difficult to me study at the same time every day, any advice?
- Is there an app you would recommend to grow your general knowledge?
- What are you learning and studying about?
- How do you motivate yourself to study/learn every day?