If you have to stay up late for religious reasons, then you'll have to give yourself some grace on getting up early. Let yourself sleep later and just make the most of your time when you are able to get up. If you want ideas for making your sleep more restful, make sure you're exercising and hydrating during the day, and turn screens off 90 minutes before bed.
- What are you learning and studying about?
- I would like to learn more about the history of the United States and the world. However, my time is limited. Any suggestions on where to begin, clear and factual short readings, videos, apps, tidbits?
- How can I overcome my laziness??? Please give some tips! :))
- What makes you more faithful to this program and changing your habits?
- What are you learning?
Start the day immediately with motion and you will stay in motion. I struggle with debilitating fatigue and if I don’t start the day right away when waking with yoga or cleaning, my day ends before it starts but if I’m faithful to some type of activity, I will stay with it.
Move your phone/ alarm far away from your bed and have a drink of water. You'll have to walk futher and drinking water helps to wake you up
It's actually funny because it's just what I'm going through…. sounds just like Ramadan day routine problems. I don't think you're obligated to wake up too early, 10 am? So from 4 am to 10 is good, sleep after iftar if that's not enough for you. And don't push yourself too hard, waking up productive with these circumstances is better than just getting up early. Rooting for you and good luck. Ramadan Kareem. If it's not Ramadan then I'm totally screwed lol
- How do you know if you’re stressed?
- How to stay more focused, and not get distracted by little things?
- What do you do if you feel depressed on exams week?
- How can I stop a bad habit?
- How do you find time to read?
- How do you test your learning?
- How much time do you spend learning and studying?
- I want to learn something practical like making clothes, knitting, singing, painting … any book suggestion, youtube channel or whatever?
- Sometimes it is quite hard to maintain my focus on learning and studying. I find myself checking mail, reading social media commentary and avoiding the still to be worked on assignments. What can I do to prevent that?
- How can I stay focused and motivated for a long time?